About the Role
The Project Administrator will work within the Construction Oversight Department and report to the Head of Projects/senior Project Managers. You will be working closely with an experienced renewable energy project manager, who will help guide you through the SOLINK management process.
What you will be doing:
● Project Administration (I.e. taking minutes, reviewing and drafting documentation, following up on
deliverables, organizing site visits, etc.).
● Working with a dedicated project manager to deliver a successful project.
● Project contracts management
● Client liaison and relationship management
● Supporting the team with enquiries and ad hoc project administration tasks
● Assisting SOLINK’s senior project manager with project administration
● Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
● Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
● Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
● Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
● Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
● Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
● Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
● Assist colleagues whenever necessary
● Attend to general office administration, as may be requested and instructed from time to time.
What is in it for you:
● Exposure to the embedded and distributed solar PV markets in South Africa
● Introduction to tools and processes used in the Renewable Energy market
● Exposure to the solar PV construction industry and installation process
● Start networking in the RSA renewable energy space
R18 000 - R22 000/month (Based on experience)
APPLY AT https://forms.gle/EuNhXE5mTB4bdqcdA
A qualification in business management, business administration, project management or a related field
Minimum 2 years administrative experience
A competent orator
Self-motivated and organised, with excellent attention to detail
Active listening and good communication skills
Structured thinker who is able to adapt to different tasks and can manage the
administration of a project
Construction/project management experience
Experience with Google Workplace (drive, docs, sheets, slides)
Construction contracting experience
Secretarial / PA experience
Reside in JHB or the immediate surrounds
The candidate should have excellent communication and organisational skills.
About the Company
About Us/ Company Description:
SOLINK is a specialized renewable energy consultancy that makes the purchasing of renewable energy systems, whether through financed options or direct capital investment, as simple, efficient, and risk-free for the client as possible.
SOLINK has extensive knowledge of all the major suppliers in the market, the latest technologies, current legislation, and legal requirements, as well as system construction and financing costs.
SOLINK can assess the business case, structure and run the procurement process, manage the legal contracts required to appoint suppliers, oversee the project construction, and once constructed can independently monitor a system's performance to ensure optimal outputs in line with the agreed energy guarantees.
SOLINK is a dynamic and young company with large ambitions to have a positive impact on the renewable energy sector in Sub-Saharan Africa. This role provides the candidate an opportunity to fulfil a role in a rapidly growing company with large potential.