About the Role
What you will be doing:
● Wheeling regulation research
● Energy business case modeling
● Solar PV site yield assessments
● Site tariff analysis
● Energy market research
● Review of solar energy companies
● Document editing and control
What is in it for you:
● Exposure and rapid learning curve to wheeled energy market in South Africa
● Opportunity to work with a fast-growing market leader in the South African renewable energy market
● Introduction to tools and processes used in the RE market
● Start networking in the RSA renewable energy space
R900.00 - R1200.00/day cost to company.
Final offer in line with Candidate experience and qualifications.
APPLY AT https://forms.gle/BHvo9UzfiLheN51x9
LL.B, BBusSc, Bcom degree (or Similar)
Financial modeling experience
Exposure to renewable energy industry
Experience with google workplace (docs, sheets, slides)
Reside in Cape Town or immediate surrounds
Committed to a minimum of 3 days work per week
About the Company
About Us/ Company Description:
SOLINK is a specialized renewable energy facilitator that assists C&I companies in taking renewable energy and storage projects from feasibility to commissioning.
SOLINK takes the risk, time, and expense out of procuring renewable energy solutions.
SOLINK has successfully assisted Old Mutual Properties, British American Tobacco, Siyanda Resources, Growthpoint, Liberty Two Degrees, Redefine Properties, Hirt & Carter, AbinBev, and Heineken South Africa.
SOLINK is looking for a young Renewable Energy Wheeling intern with a passion for renewable energy to join our team in Black River Park, Observatory, Cape Town on a 3-month contract.